friend today: have you ever seen safety not guaranteed? you remind me of the girl in it. me: oh, you mean aubrey plaza? friend: nah, but that girl who’s in parks and recreation too. me: oh, so aubrey plaza. friend: maybe. she looks like you. me: so.. aubrey plaza? friend: yeah!
Being called babe is just a good fucking feeling.
do you ever think to yourself
that all the girls that are so self concious about being overweight have a counterpart? like maybe there’s a girl who’s way too fucking skinny and is in fact trying to gain weight and can’t and calling her ‘malnourished’ MIGHT be the same as calling someone who is concerned about being overweight a fatty. maybe knock it the fuck off and think for a second.
torsos: i don’t give blowjobs i give blowcareers
As a cynical fucker
I believe that everything will end soon. There is absolutely no reason for me to think that. But it’s going to happen. Everything that matters, anyway. Ah well.
took the scariest shower of my life this morning
was halfway through SHAVING and looked up and saw a spider in the corner of the window where my face was an inch away from and jumped because he was all reared up with his front legs sticking up like he was going to kill me. Since you have to stand there in order to be in the water and the shower head doesn’t really move anywhere I had to just.. be close to that spider to finish my...
this is probably the scariest place on the internet.
drug i'm currently prescribed
just became a narcotic classification two days ago. i have 3 refills of it and 160 in my bag right now. buahahaha.
side note to that post:
as a 19 year old who had uninsured surgery that was supposed to be paid for by a clinic that fell off the face of the earth and is now 25 and STILL looking at almost 80k in debt, if i was told i had cancer that same day and knew i was going to owe this much money later on, i would’ve opted out of any surgery. 6+ years of humongous debt is scarier than cancer to me after dealing with it for...
lamebot: so there's this whole thing with angelina... →
lower: lamebot: which is fine and good for her and great. but i have yet to see ONE person here scrutinizing her for it. or facebook. or reddit. or any of the places that i am on the internet that i actually care about or pay attention to. so far i’ve seen a good 30 articles scrutinizing people for… Discussed this with the girlfriend last night. This actually may create a huge public...
so there's this whole thing with angelina jolie...
which is fine and good for her and great. but i have yet to see ONE person here scrutinizing her for it. or facebook. or reddit. or any of the places that i am on the internet that i actually care about or pay attention to. so far i’ve seen a good 30 articles scrutinizing people for scrutinizing her. seems a little unbalanced and weird and overly defensive. because i seriously...
if pokemon made their own little handheld console
they would make MILLIONS. just a little console that has all the pokemon games on it. or you could buy more for a certain amount so you literally have every pokemon with you in your pocket. from pokemon red up to the current pokemon. i don’t care. it needs to happen. ugh. give me this technology right now.
if someone could email me some sleeps that would...
weekend starting now.
work drive home grab bag get in car drive to california get there around 2-3am sleep wake up shower drive to LA see people until morning get in car drive home sleep work
Going to California tomorrow
i think i'm gonna blog again
but not on here mostly because this site has turned into a lot of bullshit. but i need to write somewhere. i don’t know where to go. i need photos and writing together and memories and stuff.
When shit is going bad and ewok
Is curled up next to me I’ll say “well, at least I have you, ewok” Then I realize she’s got a good five years max left. So then FEELS happen.
i'm pretty sure if you knew all the shit i googled
90% of you probably wouldn’t talk to me anymore. the other 10% would talk to me more to try and understand what kind of an alien creature i am.
Been laying in bed literally all day
I don’t know how many of those hours have been me playing with my own boobs. At least the last two and a half.
mostly i'm glad people don't pay attention to what...
told my roommate i was standing outside of the stove making pizza. so.. better than standing IN the oven making pizza…